Sunday, May 19, 2019

Mr. X and Isla Ibiza Sascha Designs @ Swank


The body that I am incarnated in and was born   --  it was the middle of the very rainy summer  I can still smell wisteria--- and First smell I remember, clearly, was rain-soaked sandalwood and Earth mixed with you Mr. X in my arms... do you remember--- ?




You  almost never  remember anything... and, yet, I do... Mr. X... in the rain... facing  the dragons... look and see  two  dragons... aware and wanting...   this new  dress by Sascha's Designs is   silky and  sensual... and it  breaths the  fire of  desire... LOL  oh  la la... Mr. X... 


I  dare you to come to my  dreams.. Isla Ibiza Sascha  Designs  made for mesh bodies and is an exclusive @ Swank...  




Wearing Swank Exclusive  - Sascha Designs - Isla Ibiza  
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

No comments:

Post a Comment