Friday, November 2, 2018

Mr. X and the Secret Agent - Couture Chapeau new @ Dazzle

I told Mr. X that there is something so secret agent about trench coats and this outfit by Couture Chapeau called "Singing in the Rain" @ Dazzle doesn't disappoint.  It makes me feel like a supernatural sleuth checking out the typical and not so typical whodunnits!  As a matter of fact, Mr. X thinks I should write a book about the revelations of a female investigator... and, this outfit has put me in the mood.


The trench coat is made for classic avatar bodies and comes in five sizes; I am wearing it with my mesh Lara Body by Maitreya and have used a lot of alpha layers to get it just right.  As one of my favorites said, "The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes."


Singing in the  Rain by Couture Chapeau also comes with a cute fedora hat and sunglasses.   I coupled this outfit with hair from Emo-tions called Kaya.  I love the long (innocent) braids and the way that it fits perfectly with the hat.   The umbrella is highly detailed and a real perk of this outfit.  The umbrella has a hand holding pose and one where you can just put the umbrella on the ground -- it also has a make rain option that is so much fun.  The umbrella opens and closes as well.  So don't get caught in the rain!!!






Wearing

 Dazzle LM - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Scoopwing/121/155/22

Outfit -  Couture Chapeau - Singing in the Rain

Hair - Emo-tions - Kaya - blonde hud
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hells%20End/128/128/2

Shoes - Ghee - Caged
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Qeestein/32/224/1501

No comments:

Post a Comment