Friday, November 9, 2018

Mr. X and Magdalena Wild @ Swank - CH Poses and Emo-tions

Mr. X can you hear this melody that I am playing on the piano wafting on the breeze... my fingers waltz along the keys... can you feel my love for you on this interplay of the black and white keys...does my melody reach you?  I love this new pose prop called Piano by CH Poses and the new exclusive by Wild @ Swank called Magdalena.


I love the detail in both the Piano Prop and the sexy jumpsuit by Wild.  This jumpsuit by Wild is made for Maitreya and slink bodies and comes with a color changing hud of 25 patterns from tiger prints to solids with a few surprises in between in a vivid color palette.

Magdalena is perfectly "wild" -- with its decadent laces up the legs and sexy scoop neckline with a high collar. I love the detail around the neckline and the zipper that goes all the way up the front...Mr. X tells me it is so tempting...but, you know me, I never kiss and tell.

I love the fact that Magdalena even comes with gorgeous drop diamond earrings in an open pearl drop shape. So, Mr. X.... do you remember the sound we touched with our eyes... a circling spin... I would play for you in endless depths until the end of time.....



Wearing - Swank Exclusive
Swank LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Outfit - Wild - XXXX

Hair - Emo-tions - Kylie -  - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/199/5/23


Pose and Pose Prop - CH Poses
LM http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fleur/79/172/43

No comments:

Post a Comment