Friday, November 30, 2018

Mr. X and Adriana - New Couture Outfit - Virtual Diva

It is such a drab and cold November afternoon... one of those long days when the sky is bruise grey and cloudy and daylight seems more like twilight than anything else.  To cheer myself up, I decided to style a new outfit by Virtual Dival called Adriana -- and I am glad I did because it is sexy as hell!


The texture of Adriana is fabulous... the high waisted skirt has a snakeskin pattern that takes on a life of its own.  I love the detail of the belt that cinches at my waist... Mr.  X likes that too.  This outfit should be worn with the materials enabled for the full effect.


The top is so stylish with a complimentary pattern leaving one shoulder bare... it is so alluring!  To top it all off,  Adriana comes with a fabulous feather collar that makes this outfit casually couture.  Adriana is a 100% Original Mesh Creation byVirtual Diva and is made for Maitreya Mesh Bodies.  I also like the fact that this outfit looks as good from the back as it does from the front!



Wearing
Outfit -Virtual Diva - Adriana
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/39826 https://www.facebook.com/VirtualDivaACouture

Hair - Mina

No comments:

Post a Comment