Friday, June 3, 2016

Mr. X and Ghee - It's Hot

Mr. X said, "Don't put on jeans...suprise me."  I thought, ok you... I have just the ticket, the new latex outfit by Ghee called  Ghee Latex Mini Dress and Latex Thigh Boots that is at the Alfa Future People of SL event that is being held through July 27.
This sexy little number comes in black, white, red, blush and coral... you know you want it and you also know that when you wear it... you will also be wanted...oh la la!  Mr. X says I look so bad that I look good... I thought no kidding!


I love the vanity thigh high street  spike heeled boots with a long zipper up each side.  Flirty, sexy and oh so bad... maybe I am feeling like I should be "misbehaving".... I am in the mood to master my sexy moves in this sinful outfit... and maybe even teach my beloved a few "new" tricks!




Wearing:Ghee Latex Mini Dress and Latex Thigh Boots
 LM -http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MoonLand/169/182/22

Skin - October 4 Seasons - Guiselle Mocha
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/October%20Enterprises/115/126/3003

On another note, Windlight Magazine has commissioned SCALA™ fashion agency to bring fashion art to an achromatic runway canvas. "Achromatic: Behind the Collection" will entice spectators to fall in love with avant-garde fashion all over again.  Immediately after the show, Achromatic Vaults will open at the Boutique area and exclusive items from the show will be made available to shoppers until June 18, 2016 along with a LookBook commemorating the event. Ghee's exclusive release for this event is the strikingly beautiful "Ashes to Ashes" outfit.


No comments:

Post a Comment