Monday, June 13, 2016

Mr. X and Rune... *new* Purplemoon @ The Instruments

Inside every story, there is a beautiful journey. Today Mr. X invited me to his Rokujo Mansion a resplendent establishment set amid mountains and rivers, waterfalls and stone pathways surrounded by spring gardens. To mark this wonderful afternoon, I decided to wear my new find from The Instruments by Purplemoon called Rune Kimono.  

This modernist Kimono is embellished with a gorgeous lotus flower making this dress  flirty and fresh.  It also comes with a beautiful hud that features several different patterns and color choices...all are must haves!


Once again, as always, I wait for Mr. X.  This afternoon I am  overlooking a path --- strewn with cherry blossoms, it lead me  to a beautiful garden punctuated by flowering shrubs – red plum, cherry, wisteria, azalea. In the center of the garden there was a simple bamboo Tea House that overlooked a beautiful waterfall and rock garden whose sand was raked like waves of the sea. It was so serene and peaceful listening to the flowing water -- it was like looking deep into the eyes of Mr. X... he is  my sanctuary.

Wearing:  Exclusive at the Instruments 

Dress - Purplemoon - Rune Kimono - with color changing hud
Skin - October 4 Seasons -  Catalina - Lily and  Guiselle Blossom
Hair - Emo-tions - Mera Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment