Saturday, August 29, 2015

Mr X @ at a Sock Hop? Yes! at FAD

Everyone that really knows me.... knows I love --- vintage -- so I was delighted that  FAD chose "vintage" --- in general -- as their theme --- I suppose, it depends on what "era" you are from... but as Mr. X says... style is timeless.  And,  LM's exclusive for FAD called Vivianne is well... amazing! My sister Lulu knows this well.


 Wearing Viviane by LM, I can an almost hear  Elvis while dreaming about making out in the back seat of a  1954 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Starfire with leather seats and  white wheel tires.... oh la la... maybe Mr. X and I will rock around the clock..... to doo opp! After all,   Sock hops were held  as early as 1944 by the American Red Cross to raise funds for WWII.



OK , I like ... this slink Corvette.. like .... Viviane by LM that comes in   burgundy, old rose,  papaya, sorrel and  zinnwaldite.... all  are  fab and perfect  fun for a sock  hop --- and if  you  have  a love of  poodles... and  all things vintage... this flirty dress is a must have at FAD!

Fad exclusive -
Dress:  LM - Viviane in Burgundy and Papaya
FAD LM http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Desperatos/163/159/3502
Skin - October 4 Seasons  *new* Alisha Pearl
Lashes - October 4 Seasons - mesh Undaunted
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/October%20Enterprises/115/126/3003

Hair- Vanity - Group Gift


No comments:

Post a Comment