Friday, October 3, 2014

Spooktacular-- Wicca's Arachne! and Mr. X

No doubt about it... Mr. X loves long legs... but... I don't think he  had these "legs" in mind.....
they are a creepy, crawly, and perhaps  little ghoulishly grunge sexy.  Mr. X loves  sexy and me.... spiders  up and down your legs.... he likes that! Mr. X let me introduce you to Wicca newest  creation perfect for halloween or the goth in all of us....Arachne!
This complete outfit comes with hat, gloves, top, skirt, leggings, shoes, spider legs, spiders and makeup!   Everything you need for spectacularly spooky wardrobe.
 Make- up comes with this.... it is beyond  alluring... and .... well I never kiss and tell when it comes to Mr. X.........
 Is life a web of coincidences.... for me... Mr. X "intersected" at the best time.... and  we have a web that is intricate as this hat -- Wicca made this  to complete the look.  This is no surprise to me... she knows what it takes to style... completely.
and always, Mr. X come to my web please.......

Wicca's Wardrobe -- Arachne -  hat, gloves, top, skirt, leggings, shoes, spider legs, spiders and makeup!

Poses - Voodoo Priestess - Wicca Merlin - NEW

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/New/11/150/22

Skin  - Morphine  Skin - Aunrae Quin Smokey
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sago%20Island/238/204/24 

No comments:

Post a Comment