Thursday, November 11, 2021

Enigma -New Sascha Designs @ Swank....

 Sometimes it is fun to look mysterious and cool -- dressed all in black... I wanted to look glamourous and evocative for Mr. X tonight so I swooped into Swank and Sascha's new outfit called Enigma caught my eye...and I had to have it immediately if not sooner! 



I love the fact that this outfit comes with two tops, one is a sexy midriff with criss-cross straps that looks great alone with the high-waisted silk pants that come with this outfit or with the coat (not worn) that is also included in this ravishing ensemble!

I also love the second top with its high neckline, net sweetheart top that is embellished by sparkles that really shows off my figure...Mr. X will love that... just as I have intended him too! With two different tops and a coat plus gorgeous silk pants, this is like getting three different complete outfits in one!


Wearing - Swank Exclusive - Sascha's Designs - Enigma

Swank LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/128/124/39

Sascha Designs Main Store - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Grey%20Magic/146/67/2003

Sunglasses - Sonatta Morales - No Longer Available 

Hair - Vanity 




No comments:

Post a Comment