Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Rune Witch... exclusive @ Swank - SKBW

Runes... do you know your future... and can I tell it to you... maybe... perhaps I am in your future... you never can tell can you... or can you... just look at me... and wonder as I am wearing this great new dress and headpiece from  SKBW called runes... I know -- I am hard to resist...


Can't you feel it... the ghost is all around me... and it is fun!  I am the moon and you were my sun... I love this new outfit by SKBW - it is perfect for a dark goddess of October... or, for that matter, any time of year... we know who we are -- don't we sistas! And, from one sista witchy woman to another... you must get this new dress and headpiece Rune Witch, a Swank exclusive and made for freya, hg, isis, lara (worn), legacy, physique, standard m, and venus. It also comes with EVoX BOM full body face and tattoos.

Swank Exclusive 
Wearing - SKBW Rune Witch Dress 




No comments:

Post a Comment