Saturday, October 16, 2021

Giulia Design @ Swank - Feeling like Queen of the Damned

Some dresses make me feel powerful and alluring... I like that! It is the awful truth that suffering deepens us, gives a greater luster to our colors, a richer resonance to our words. That is if it doesn't destroy us if it doesn't burn away the optimism and the spirit, the capacity for visions, and the respect for simple yet indispensable things. And this new gown called Rachel by Giulia Design is indispensable and unforgettable.

Rachael is made for maitreya, legacy, Belleza, slink bodies and comes loaded with all sorts of goodies including silk stockings with garters and shoes for Maitreya, Slink, and Belleza mesh feet, and a fabulous crown of carefully hand-wrought silver and blood-red roses... I love the sexy lace bodice... it is intriguing and sexy... making me look like the perfect demon...Queen of the Damned -- and, the damned can't live without me!


Another striking look by Giulia Design is called Katriss -- it is flowing and sensual and made of the finest black satin the is embellished with a lovely lace hemline and dragon tooth sleeves that flow in the midnight air...two red ribbons at my waist and a beautiful lace back add to this gothic Lolita look. Katriss is made for Maitreya and hourglass slink mesh bodies also comes with stockings and shoes for slink and maitreya mesh feet. 


And, so my dear love... Mr. X... Yes, I know...I'm a perfect devil. Tell me how bad I am. It makes me feel so good!”


Swank Exclusives

Swank LM - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/128/124/39

Wearing Giulia Design

Dress #1 Rachel Dress - Giulia Design

Giulia Marketplace- https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/56982

Hair - Vanity - driven to tears

 #2 - Katriss Giulia Design

Giulia Marketplace- https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/56982

Hair - ploom

Jewelry - Octavia - Lyrical Bizzare



No comments:

Post a Comment