Friday, April 9, 2021

Jade - New Jumo @ Swank

 Jade is one of my very favorite stone... it does not need the sunlight to show its brilliance it has its own inner glow... especially apple jade... I treasure jade...and I was delighted to see a new exclusive gown @ Swank by Jumo called Jade... it certainly can stand on its own... with our without sunlight! I might even be best in the moonlight!

Jade is made for hourglass, Maitreya (worn), Maitreya 2, physique, legacy, kupra, freya and body. It comes in 10 color huds that contain a key pattern, a solid pattern and a polka dot pattern. I  love all of them - get the fatpack! I did and then offered Mr. X to meet me in a romantic grotto... where the light was just right!  Look at the buckle action of this gown... the criss-cross top  -- talk about being amazingly sensual! Mr. X loves them! And, I feel so sexy... so will you!

So Mr. X... follow the reflection of the moon on the water and the glimmer of stars above... to find me deep within the grotto... I wait for you with joy and in anticipation...


Wearing

Jumo Exclusive @ Swank - Jade


Hair  Diva


No comments:

Post a Comment