Thursday, April 22, 2021

Provocative @ Swank by Swank & Co.

Kiss... and escape into the labyrinth... a trap door into interior landscapes... the core... will you join me... I think you will in this new dress called Provative by Swank & Co. - I know how you want a refuge of possibilities... or don't you... remember... I never kiss and tell... or do I?


I am wishing that you are here... I look for you everywhere --- looking so long into your reflection that the sun leaves a golden image.. and, I know - deep down... you will always want me... I like that. I remember you lava hard and the shifting winds from the north... 

I love this partial see thru mini dress - by Swank & Co. It comes in Pink, Black, Blue, Dark Stripe, Purple, Teal, and White. Made for V-tech, Altamura, BBL, body curvy, Freya, hourglass, kupra, legacy, Maitreya (worn), physique.


Swank Exclusive 

Swank LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Wearing Swank & Co. Provocative  Dark Stripes

Swank & Co.  - MP - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/219385



No comments:

Post a Comment