Saturday, March 20, 2021

Mix it Up with Giulia Designs @ Swank

I love Giulia Designs' new outfit at Swank... it is so much fun to wear especially if you like a slightly sexy grunge look replete with netting and a coolio cat head! The outfit is called Mira it comes with cat top pants and legwarmers. There is just something so sexy about these leather legwarmers with their zipper all the way up the front of my legs that make them irresistible! I also love the strategic threadbare way these shorts shows off my bum!

I just love the midriff top hoodie with its fine netting and the cute cat with the half-moon on its forehead and that adorable pink little nose ... she is just perfect to wear @ the "witching hour" after midnight don't you think? I will have to ask Mr. X what he thinks!

Mira is made for freya, hourglass, legacy, and Maitreya. The top comes in black, coral, nude, pink, pink kiss, purple, white, white cat and white xoxo. There are ten different color shredded short threadbare jeans to choose from.


Wearing Giulia Designs @ Swank

Outfit - Top - Mira White Cat Top - Mira Jeans and Legwarmers


No comments:

Post a Comment