Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Mr. X and JIAO @ Sense by Jumo

 Seen before and, yet again... our paths meet... and I am happy and hopeful... although... I am rather scared... wouldn't you be?  And, yet, in this new gown called Jiao by Jumo, I am confident in rose... and hopefully all will be fine... and my fears are those of the past... and ... things better left unsaid.

Another beautiful look by Jumo... called Jiao made for a multitude of mesh bodies... just look at the colors and the shading and the lace... I love the intricate top that is complemented by a gorgeous ball gown... it is amazing.

I love the way this ball gown skirt is made, so much detail. There are many huds - too many colors to name, I chose the rose... as it is spring... but the green and yellow and orange etc. are equally as gorgeous! Just get the fat pack! And again, wow at the architecture of this top! Woot June ... this is amazing in every color! 

Wearing - Jiao Gown for Sense Event By Jumo



No comments:

Post a Comment