Sunday, March 21, 2021

Exhilarate New Gown - Sascha's Designs

Exhilaration in Pink... that is what Mr. X told me I looked like in this fabulous new gown by Sascha's Designs called Exhilaration... it is poetry in motion and an exclusive @ the Sense Event. I just love the Cinderella ball gown feel of this look...

Do you ever look at the sky Mr. X...as the stars come out at night? The milky beams of moonlight...listening to words as sweet as dawn's dew... magic moments embraces...and that fleeting feeling as my heart flutters when I think of you...

Alone now, soft silver stars and tears... of pure joy... at last in this enchanting moonlight mist...I will dream dreams too wonderful to dare aloud.

Wearing - Exhilaration - Sascha's Designs 

 Sense Event LM - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DreamsLand/141/125/1501

Sascha's Designs Main Store http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Grey%20Magic/146/67/2003


Hair - Diva - Victoria

1 comment:

  1. Wooooohoooo those are amazing pictures! Thank you so much! ♥

    ReplyDelete