Thursday, March 11, 2021

Ghee - Lisa @ WIP - Retro Sophistication and More

I adore the square neck of this mini dress and the bell sheer sleeves...  actually you can do this mini dress with its asymmetric hemline with solid sleeves as well... I prefer the sheer... so does Mr. X... because they are so evocative. Look for me in the fog of night and your deepest dreams...

I could wind back the clock for some 60's glam rock and I could wind back in time  to the Maginot line or I could wind it some more to the hundred years war, to the ships and the pilgrims who went to find fame in that country of which I can never remember the name, to Grimm and his tales, to Glendower of Wales and if retro's the way to go then that's where I want to be... in this great mini by Ghee


Wearing Ghee-  Lisa exclusive @ WIP 

Main Store - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Qeestein/32/224/1501


No comments:

Post a Comment