Friday, January 29, 2021

Mr. X Always called me the Mistress of Mayhem... Poison Rouge

How could I resist the Mayhem Crown by Poison Rouge... frankly, I couldn't! After all Mayhem on some level can be fun... as long as it is good and... satisfying... oh la la! This new crown by Poison Rouge brings me right to the edge... and, in a good way! It comes in Black,  cobalt, copper,  gold, red (worn), , rose, and silver... this is  a statement that must be articulated!

Look at the details...  the crown is almost like a sunburst with gentle feathers falling ...  think sensual entrapment and ecstasy and then you will get the idea!  And, why not be the princess or empress or even the Mistress of Mayhem... isn't it fun when men say... "your wish is my command?"  Of course, it is fun... and, I dare you to find out just how much fun it can be!  


Headress - Wearing - Mistress of Mayhem...  Poison Rouge 






No comments:

Post a Comment