Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Do You Have A Fantasy? ADDOR @ Swank

Mr. X  - I request the pleasure of your company to join me in my lair of books... I long for you to read to me... as we drink and drift... laugh and smoke... and forget the world... I know you love that and,  you will adore me in this new gown by ADDOR  called Edita that is an exclusive @ Swank.

I love the lace bodice of this gown that is elegant and feminine...made from the finest Belgium lace... and the gown itself falls into a mermaid-like cascade of silk that is so beguiling. Honestly, it feels so good on me and hugs all my curves in just the right places. I like gowns like this that are just enough to beguile.


Edita is made for Maitreya mesh bodies in pink, gold, black, blue, gold, green, black, blue, red, teal, and white with the finest lace embellishments on the V top of the gown. Mr. X... come and dream with me... let us say words... too wonderful to dare aloud and, fall in love all over again... I would like that...you know where to find me...after all these years...



Wearing Swank Exclusive

LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Gown by Addor  - Edita 


No comments:

Post a Comment