Thursday, January 21, 2021

BYRNE @ Swank - Sparkle Up the Night

I just love this new outfit by BYRNE called Galaxy Sequin Frock that is exclusive @ the January Swank.  This outfit is made for maitreya only, are materials enabled, and comes in four color sets including.......

If you are marching to a different drummer this year then Galaxy is for you. From nightclubs to fancy bistros this coat is a standout. It is sheer magic in ombre sequins pattern  - with its open front and sparkle that adds an element of intrigue. Add the lingerie bra, hot pants, and choker, and be ready for a night on the town!  PS Bra does not fit with coat-should be worn separately.

As I await Mr. X... I think to myself... meet me my darling where the falling stars live... all I want is to be your galaxy and show you all the little stars of my heart....


Wearing - EXCLUSIVE-SWANK-January

SWANK  LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Wearing - (BYRNE) GalaxySequin Frock Coat 

No comments:

Post a Comment