Friday, January 22, 2021

Keeps You Running.. Giulia Designs @ Swank

In the flowers of desire... I think I will see you... right?  Who knows?  Nothing in life is certain and, worse how much is appreciated? I  know I appreciate everyone and everything and,  all of you that read this and all of the designers that make this blog alive...  it is not me, it is peeps like Giulia Designs...  wow... that keeps me running...  from all the boys that love the new Mixa Jacket and shorts... oh la la 


I love this sexy low cut zipper jacket in the finest silk with shorts that are so sexy and then the spider-like nylons...  that is so retro-cool and the boots that make it ultra-chic ... this is a must-have... outfit... just get it... and dream of thick and thin and thru win and lose... this mixa is a winner by  Giulia Designs...   made for slink and maitreya mesh bodies.  


Wearing Giulia Designs -  Mixa Jacket and Mixa Shorts



1 comment: