Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Mr. X and Steph by Byrne @ Swank

 Hand in hand through smoke and dreams I wander glittering in this new fabulous jacket and skirt with dazzling geometric patterns that glitter in the doom and dullness... this outfit called  Steph lights up the night... trust me! This is just gorgeous... it comes with pasties... and is very sexy... I wore it for my blog purpose with my Maiteraya bra.... without it  Steph is super sexy. 

This crop military style open jacket and high waist skirt also are packed with mod plastic boots....  it is an amazing look....  the boots are so cool...  This outfit and the boots are made for Mesh bodies-Slink, Belleza and Maitreya.  It comes in black and white... I love both and so will you! I love when designers do such excellent and complete looks... my advice... to turn heads... don't miss out on this exclusive @ Swank.


Wearing  BYRNE  exclusive @ Swank - Steph 






No comments:

Post a Comment