Monday, September 7, 2020

Mr. X and Carolina - New Gown and Earrings by Jumo

 I love being the lady in red especially in this fabulous new gown by Jumo called Carolina. I love the high-waisted belt in black satin and the gorgeous ruffled neckline that is oh so feminine. Mr. X loves that!

Carolina is made for belleza, maietreya and slink mesh bodies and comes with a gorgeous color-changing hud that offers both solid colors and floral textures. I love the shade of this reddish-orange because it reminds me of autumn colors... and I love autumn, it is my favorite time of year.

I am also wearing earrings by Jumo -- they are so sexy... I love the way they drop to my shoulders. They are like dangling flowers -- the last flowers of summer... as we ready for autumn the most colorful of all seasons...



Wearing - Jumo

LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24

Gown - Jumo -Carolina

Earrings -  Jumo - Carolina with gown




No comments:

Post a Comment