Sunday, July 26, 2020

Mr. X and The Myst Red - Poison Rouge @ Tres Chic

I adore this new dress by Poson Rouge it is elegant in its simple lines, something that is not easy to achieve and, the gold (or silver) belt that hangs sensually from my waist replete with tassels is just fabulous. It reminds me of a night long ago...the roses on the bushes deep in the heart of the moors... the smell of heather and lavender...


A pause in time... and a remembrance of an old love and a new one...and all between... the moon shines and the candles gleam gold... my heart is filled with happiness... on this lovely summer night... as I wait for him. This gorgeous frock is fitted for maitreya and legacy and is available in black, white, and red and comes with a belt option in gold or silver.


Poison Rouge -The Myst - Exclusive  @ Tres Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment