Monday, July 20, 2020

Mr. X and Hibiscus Dreams -- Bryne, Alma Make-Up and Firelight @ Swank

The sweet fragrance of hibiscus....its petals soaked with dew like sparkling jewels
mingling with the tropical song of the waves dashing against the sandy shore
where my mind travels so often to... and to him...  


I wore this dress the last time I saw him... a cute mini dress with an exuberant hibiscus flower...called Hibiscus made by Bryne for slink, belleza, maitreya and other mesh bodies.  Hibiscus reminds me of tropical birds that sing sweetly to hush to sleep the world and every living thing -- and we  wake refreshed and happy with dew sweet hibiscus blooms sometimes, Mr. X takes my breath away...


I love this new hair, also an exclusive @ Swank by Firelight called Phoebe, it is long and layered and just perfect for dancing on a hot summer night. It comes in a multitude of colors and can be worn in two ways. 


I am also wearing a gorgeous beauty mark for letuka, catwa, and classic heads by Alma Make-up. There are eight versions of various beauty marks in three skin tones, light, dark and  medium. I adore them.



Wearing Swank Exclusives

Hair - Firelight - Phoebe

Dress- Bryne - Hibiscus Dreams

Beauty Marks - Alma Make-Up

No comments:

Post a Comment