Tuesday, July 14, 2020

The Night and The Seventh Oracle - New white Armory

The beauty was spellbinding like walking into the nave of a cathedral or the first part of a temple... the sunlight like rainbows through stained glass windows and the gold gilt shines like moonlight... I am a princess in the arms of my demon... like a lovesick siren of the romantic age... As always when I wear white Armory... I think of fairy tales and love... maidens in distress and knights of shining armor or... a demon! I love this new gown by called The Seventh Oracle by White Armory... it is elegant -- it is mysterious... it is amazing.... 


I am always rescued by my Bro, Jace, He is a dark angel -- perhaps a mad angel... but then again it takes one to know one!  We have been friends for years, centuries in SL time.  This gown by White Armory is perfect for whatever century you are in. It comes in five colors and is made for mesh bodies. I know what the 7th oracle is all about -- friendship and fashion... tales and adventures... and, most of all fun


And, now there is the night -- I  think deeply... and ingest the images of Mr. X... I want to ingest all of him without spilling a drop... to mingle my heart beats with his... but, then again -- however near we are,  we are very far away.... and I stop rummaging through my mind... as I do not want to be found.


Wearing - White Armoury - The Seventh Oracle

2 comments: