Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Mr. X & Bryne @ Swank...Anna May

I like the night. Without the dark how could we ever see the stars and the moon... and then, I  dream -- at night and those dreams usually are too wonderful to dare aloud... I feel like the possibility of darkness brings light... and hope... and I love wearing this new gown by Byrne called AnnaMay that is an exclusive at Swank....


Anna May is made for mesh bodies - belleza, maitreya and slink. It comes in cold and hot... I liked the cold... with its beautiful blue like the sky at dawn with golden swirls that embellish the texture... I think it is gorgeous... Hot is too but I  was in a cold mood... what can I say... other than get both.  Anna May also comes with a lovely crown headpiece that completes the look.



Wearing - Gown - Byrne - Cool - Anna May  @ Swank
LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24


No comments:

Post a Comment