Sunday, April 12, 2020

Mr. X and Tsuru new Fellini @ Neo Japan

 This is elegance in motion... a white bird ... the crane is elegance in motion for centuries and its no wonder why Fellini has made this elegant gown called Tsuru in the image of a crane... this is a fabulous new gown and exclusive @ Neo Japan... just go and get it...  like a graceful crane, you will fly into spring and summer...  let your heart take you to the heights in this new gown.


I  wait for Mr. X and I know when he sees me he will want to follow me... especially in this  gorgeous  gown my Fellini that also comes with a flower headress....it is beyond evocative...   they say that  the spring is the season of mating... i will never kiss and tell , but in Tsuru... you may find your crane dance... I hope you do!   This gown also comes in 5 other colors...  get them all!  And, never kiss and tell....


Fellini  @ Neo Japan
LM http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/GABRIEL3/131/128/500

No comments:

Post a Comment