Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Mr. X and Alita - Jumo Into the Night & Bijou HAIR

I am  ready for the night are you... I can  feel it in every ounce of my mesh... lol especially in this new dress that I   adore by Jumo made for Maitreya and  Slink mesh bodies called Alita... it is spectacular... even Mr. X was  seduced... and I like that  a sleeve puffed a low V neck...  a slit in my skirt...  come and explore my caves... if you dare


And, then, of course...  the earrings that come with Alita  that is  exclusive and new @ Jumo...   it comes with drop dead earrings... and, this hair, is  Bujou, also by Jumo... and  trust me... it brings peeps looks and ... oh la la... I never kiss and tell...   but.... We all have an old knot in the heart we wish to untie.



Wearing Jumo   LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24

Hair - Bijou

Dress - Alita

No comments:

Post a Comment