Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Mr. X and Lulu - Glamorous... Anastyle @ Swank

Luminous... sparkle... glow...  sleek satin and him in my arms... this is a good start... I think... don't you?  I am wearing the new retro fab dress called Lulu by Annastyle that is an exclusive must-have @ Swank... replete with a diamond brooch at my waist and gorgeous sapphire drop earrings.



Mr. X  sees stars when I walk in, I like that... Eyeing me up and down, he’s mumbling to himself about keys and fills and front-, side- and backlighting. Normally, you’d thrust your hands in your pockets (no, this dress does not have pockets!) and tell him to get a grip, but the mad genius is too busy fawning over the silky velvet and taffeta dress I have brought center stage. 



Now he’s turning you this way and that, marveling at how the light catches and reflects off my form. “There isn’t a bad angle to be found!” he blurts. “Tell me something I don’t know,” I quip.




Wearing Swank 

LM  https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Dress - Annastyle - Lulu 


No comments:

Post a Comment