Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Mr. X and Marlene - Opia

I think I met someone... I was enchanted for the first time in a long time... maybe it was just words and maybe not...  I don't know but I am intrigued... are you... I am wearing two designs by Opia the first is this gorgeous feather collar that comes with a black tube top it is an exclusive @ Tres Chic. It is 100% original mesh and is made for Maitreya and Legacy bodies. It is available in five colors!


Maybe Mr. X thinks he is an iconoclast, but he is not. I now need to just move, or replace what I cannot have. If I fail at something, I will retreat into something else. Nothing changes him anyway... I never see him...  I left him because I knew I could never change him. He would stand in the room so still sometimes as if the greatest betrayal of himself would be to reveal one more inch of his character.



How can I go on? Rattlesnake skirt and off the shoulder split sleeve sexy dress... This dress is called Hedda and, it is perfect for an evening out! Hedda is made for Maitreya and Legacy bodies.


Wearing - OPIA - Poison Rouge 
Marlene Feather Collar and Top Tres Chic - LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nika/175/147/22

Dress - Hedda -Opia 
Main Store LM 
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sky%20Island/203/9/21

No comments:

Post a Comment