Saturday, March 28, 2020

Mr. X and Delilah Jumpsuit @ Swank stay at home love all of you

The stars stuck midnight and she gasped... did I see an iconoclast... no, I don't think so...  He just moved me... or tried to replace something I can never have again... but at  Swank... wild has the   Delilah Jumpsuit and poncho ... I say -- stay  strong and  healthy and I feel awesome in this and so will you



I believe this. When we meet those we fall in love with, there is an aspect of our spirit that is historian, a bit of a pedant who reminisces or remembers a meeting when the other has passed by innocently…but all parts of the body must be ready for the other, all atoms must jump in one direction for the desire to occur.






Wearing - Wild @ Swank  Delilah Jumpsuit and Pocho  @ Swank 


https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

No comments:

Post a Comment