Friday, March 6, 2020

Mr. X and the Guardians... New Wicca's Originals...

Light storm and more...  it creates worlds of desire and existence... an essence of brilliance -- Mr.X, I  will never deliver you...  I am light and you are a billion years too late...  I have waited these black nights filled with pockets of galactical, manifested mystical’s – of fire and pure delight. No one is like  you...  and, now, I am over it....  I am wearing the Guadian by Wicca's Originals...  it is amazing for those of us that are  sentinels (my private group is  sybaritic  sentinels - u  can join) and ...  this is a look I love


Guardians comes with a massive color changing hud for the body outfit, the boots, and gloves...  it is so much fun to choose....  you can conquer a galaxy in this.... and, at the very least, have a journey into magnificence... or perhaps....  create a black hole and live among your own kind... in this the choice is yours......


Stars falling in from everywhere so wear this new fab mask by  Wicca's Originals -- the hair - Emo-tions - Cat Rare... Meow.... can you see the dust clouds as planets collide...  moons defy the meteors and... If you walk with me... the stars may shine in your eyes...   and then, the penumbra of the moons...


Wearing

Wicca's Originals...  The Guardians...  Bodysuit, boots, and mask
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/New/113/141/22

Hair - Emo-tions - Cat
LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hells%20End/128/128/2


No comments:

Post a Comment