Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Have You Seen... the new Easis by Wicca's Originals?

I love the cyber sexy chic vibe of Wicca's Originals new outfit called Easis and you will too!  It is playful and sexy, cyber and sweet...and, it is versatile and really goes anywhere from rock or blues club to cyber lounge.... it is up to you, wearing it -- you will be noticed.


Easis comes with fabulous lace-up boots made of the finest leather. I love the details from the hooks and laces to the capped toe, and sole. Yes, you can change everything from the body of the boot to the shaft, lacing, caps, and sole. There are ten colors to choose from and six metal choices. The boots are made for  Freya, hourglass, legacy, and maitreya. The detail in these boots are amazing and oh so sweet... I could and did play endlessly with the mix and match color hud!


The Easis outfit also comes with a color-changing hud and is made for Freya, Hourglass, Maitreya, and Legacy. It comes with a ten-color changing hud that allows you to change the body of the dress, the belt, the lacing in the belt, the lacing up the front of the outfit and the garter... that hangs oh so sexy down my upper thigh...Mr. X loves that!


I love the jewelry also by Wicca's Originals called Nascha - this jewelry set comes with a chocker in silver and black and a long and short necklace... I really love the way the look combines. The bracelets are simply fabulous and all of it is something I would wear in RL... so, why not in SL!!! This is a must-have because it goes with so many things. The hair is by Envouge called Beatrice... I was told, it suited me... and I agree!


I had to ask Mr. X if he saw the stars tonight...would you like to go up to the heavens for a stroll... you are such good company... have you looked at all at the family of stars...and the cold winter moon...March is the sugar moon...and the last of the winter... a new beginning ... spring is almost here....take my hand...



Wearing  Wicca's Originals -
LM Main Store  https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/New/113/141/22
MP - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/156512

Wicca's Originals - Easis Outfit

Jewelry - Wicca's Originals - Nascha Set Chocker, Necklace Long and Short, wristbands

Hair -  EnVogue - Beatrice  https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/enVOGUE/32/168/24

No comments:

Post a Comment