Friday, December 13, 2019

Princess Goddess Future,Past and Lovely... irrISISTIBLE @ Swank

Wearing this I am the princess of joy and holiday of hope and happiness.  I love the way I feel when I wear this... and so does Mr. X.  This is amazing as always and no pun intended irresistible by irresistible... and you can get the Christmas Goddess exclusively @ Swank.



Christmas Goddess is made for mesh bodies and comes with this gorgeous hair and beautiful holiday wreaths... and flowers...making it a no brainer to wear. One thing I love about Irrisitible is that she most often includes custom hair that is just perfect for the look.  It saves me tons of time and I know I will always look gorgeous!  She also includes a necklace and all the wreaths in this look... it is a must-have not to mention the hair... it is simply amazing!


Mr. X... Can you hear me whisper?  I  feel the snowflakes fall on our hot skin and -- then the bells tingle in the cold air... carriage along a rocky path I feel you against me .. I  cannot wait until we arrive at home and sit before the fire and hug... it has been so long... I know you long for me... your  Christmas Present and Past... and perhaps your future... it is in your hands....



Swank Exclusive

Outfit -  Wearing irrlSISIBBLE -  Goddess Christmas @ Swank
Swank LM  https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

After event 
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/43334



No comments:

Post a Comment