Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Mr. X the other side Nala @ Swank

The word I heard on the streets tonight I heard is amazing...  get the ripped dress by Nala that is an exclusive @ Swank. I investigated and, yes, this dress called Moira is a must-have....  Get it--- take a risk... and have fun!  It is the perfect holiday party dress that will have them drooling!

Nothing says sexy like high black boots and I love the fact that Moira comes with them... they are the height of elegance in genuine leather that conjures a sexy goddess that reveals herself only to those that are worthy of attention... are you Mr. X?



I  love Moira and so does Mr. X because it gives a peek a boo of the contours of my body... it is daring... it is naughty and oh so very nice. It is made for mesh bodies.




Wearing - Dress -Moira  a Swank Exclusive by Nala 

SwankLM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24
◘ Nala Design Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/Nala.Designs.ll.Alem/

No comments:

Post a Comment