Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Mr. x -- Waiting Winter Solstice... Jumo Clementine @ Swank

The longest day of the year or is it the night... never the less, nights are always long and alone... in my frozen kingdom... I never get what I want... or even desire... and yet, I continue to give... yet over and over again...


I love this new gown by Jumo called Clementine... although it comes in many textures and colors from a jungle print with lace to a nature print with birds perched on branches-- I am wearing a solid red.  This gown also has a slit up the leg and deep V neckline and a lace trimmed hemline.  It also has ornate gold earrings that are so elegant and oh, so Jumo... welcome back June and Merry Christmas to one of my dearest friends... I have missed you tons!



Wearing - New Jumo @ Swank - Clementine
Swank LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Gown - Jumo - Clementine  exclusive @ Swank

Jumo LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24

No comments:

Post a Comment