Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Mr. X and Ava - Wild Fashion @ Swank

There is something about the elegance of wearing "winter white" this time of year. I love this short flirty mini cocktail dress by Wild that is an exclusive @ the December Swank Event. Personally, I adore the sexy chantilly lace overlay on silk of this dress...this mini dress says... winter romance... and that is something that is sure to warm you up!


There is something I love about wearing winter white... and, lucky for me and for you, Ava is made for Freya, hourglass, isis, Maitreya, physique, and Venus mesh bodies. It has a color-changing hud of 12 colors that range from solids to a romantic lace pattern.  Ava comes with matching boots with a color-changing hud. I love the lace embellishments up the side of the boots...YUM!


Wearing - Swank Exclusive  
Swank LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/178/114/24

Dress and Boots - Ava by Wild 

No comments:

Post a Comment