Friday, April 26, 2019

Mr. X and Bijou - New Jumo

A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous so says   Coco Chanel and in this outfit, by Jumo I feel exactly that-- and so will you!  It is called Bijou and is made for mesh bodies... and comes with 24 different colors and patterns in an easy to change hud.


This look is beguiling and Mr. X loves it... as do I with the light ikat floral patterns and leather top with tails... short sleeves and bodice that clings like a night that you never want to forget and in this, you will not!  Jumo always has sensually alluring looks... and is one of my favorite designers ever.


I am also wearing new eye makeup by Jumo called Deborah... it comes in six colors for classic heads and letuka and catwa mesh heads plus it has omega appliers.  I love the glitter... and oh, my, look at the earrings that come with Bijou -- they are drop dead gorgeous!



Gown  - Bijou by Jumo

Eyes - Jumo - Deborah

LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24

No comments:

Post a Comment