Saturday, April 27, 2019

Mr. X and Thelma -- New Fellini

Ah, remember the rebels, Thelma and Louise? I think Thelma would have loved this outfit called Thelma by Fellini called Thema that celebrated "girl" power... I mean just look at the short- shorts,  awesome high waisted belt, and cute V line top and those ZIPPERS!  I know I love it and so does Mr. X...


Remember these quotes... Thelma Dickinson: "Something's, like, crossed over in me and I can't go back. I mean I just couldn't live."   Louise Sawyer: "I know what you mean. Anyway, don't wanna end up on the damned Geraldo show." And you will never end up on the "Geraldo" show...in this... rather, you will be the show... oh la la, Mr. X loves that!   Thema made for Maitreya, Bellaza and Slink.



J.D. (played by Brad Pitt): "Now, I’ve always believed if done properly armed robbery doesn't have to be a totally unpleasant experience." Thelma Dickinson: "You’re a real live outlaw aren’t you?"  J.D. "Well, I may be the outlaw, darling, but you're the one stealin' my heart."  You got that right -- so Mr. X come and drift on a dandelion with me.




Wearing  Fellini  -  Outfit - Thelma -for  maitreya,  belleza and  slink bodies

Sense Event - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DreamsLand/226/166/1501

Main Store- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ofelia/62/27/22

No comments:

Post a Comment