Friday, April 5, 2019

Mr. X and Akane - Zoom @ Dazzle

Tonight I reflect... soon another birthday rolls around... and  I evoke the presence of great compassion...to all living things... you, me... all of us... with humility I try to face every day... with awareness and joy... I try to count moments... I love this new Kimono by Zoom...called Akane... it is an exclusive @ Dazzle... it is neo-Japanese in all perspectives

... cute and colorful replete with belled sleeves and a back obi bow... Akane is made for mesh bodies and comes with a 12 color changing hud in both patterns and solid colors.  Mr. X is so enthralled... I tell him... live neither in the entanglements of life nor in feeling empty... just be --  and, in that effort feel fulfillment....and think of me... and all we have... 



Wearing - Dazzle Exclusive by Zoom - Akane Kimono 
Dazzle LM - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Scoopwing/121/155/22

No comments:

Post a Comment