Saturday, April 21, 2018

Mr. X and the Peacock... irrISIStible and Letituier @ Swank

 Mr. X... there is something so magically alluring about the feathers of a peacock... and when combined with a sexy corset top... well it is irresistible... no  pun intended that this is made exclusively for Swank by irrISIStible with the fab hair by Letituier  

Mr. X... I   am your dream... in shadows and light... I dream of the sunset...  you and I... together...  always...  and now I drop a feather or so... it flutters in the breeze... a  bird know for beauty and grace... together in my arms we are the  Phoenix bird rising... can you see the stars in my eyes?



This fabulous outfit is by irrISIStible and comes made for all mesh bodies - slink, belleza, maitreya and classic mesh... it is gorgeous... the hair, a must have... by Letituier called Caroline.



Wearing Swank Exclusives 
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Retreat/160/138/3003

Outfit - irrISIStible  Peacock

Hair - Letituier   - Caroline - Pastels

No comments:

Post a Comment