Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Wisteria on the Wind and Mr X

Wisteria is on the breeze tonight.... so is romance... Mr. X always treats me like a princess...
 Tonight... I will wear a very special new release by Sascha called Bedazzeled.  This elegant gown and hat comes in power pink, chocolate and aqua.

Made of the most elegant peau de sole fabric with a soft stain finish you are sure to catch a handful of  admiration  in the starlight in this corset-styled strapless gown that dazzles down to a slender fitted midriff.
Regal and exquisite the  full length skirt flutters and flows to the ball gown silhouette hem.  It has exceptional shimmering layers embellished with twinkling tonal beadwork and glittering jewels.

The floral styled hat adds a touch of  fairy tale timeless glamour... you will be second to none when you show up in this...Mr. X told me I took his breath away when he say me in this.... and I like that!

Wearing: Sascha Designs - Bedazzeled in Pink and Aqua


Skin: Morphine Skins - Fujin - Pale
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sago%20Island/238/204/24 



Jewelry with aqua gown - Finesmith - Ice Angel



No comments:

Post a Comment