Monday, June 19, 2023

Full of Pride - Glitter Block Dress Bryne @ Swank

 Pride month is in June, and there are tons of ways to celebrate and show your support for the LGBTQ+ community. And this Fabulous rainbow dress called Glitter Block Dress by Byrne is an exclusive @ Swank reminded me of it. There is a jacket for men that is fabulous and not to be missed!

When I think of PRIDE -  no matter what your orientation is... I think of this quote ... "Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself."

This is made for maitreya and legacy and comes with a fabulous crown... that is so ornate and easy to wear... I feel like a queen... I love the entire texture and the way it matches this cute dress... it all shimmers and is so much fun to wear!

For me, to be honest, I just appreciate the wonder of the world and of the diverse humanity that enjoys the world... 

Wearing Byrne -  Glitter Block Dress  

Exclusive @ Swank Swank LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/128/124/39

No comments:

Post a Comment