Thursday, June 22, 2023

Dreams of Old Shanghai - Sascha's Designs and Heartsdale

When I dream about Shanghai, I see the Bund, the Pudong skyline, and the blossoming trees of the old French Concession.  People from every nation once strolled under those trees. Japanese, Brits, Russians, Americans, Portuguese, Germans, French, etc. In my dreams, I hear their strange speech, dream of my lost love, and wonder where I will ever see him again... and I wonder who is next in this crazy Shanghai world.  


I am wearing SAS - Sascha  Designs  Ophelia Sparkle in Red  - it also comes in apricot and is an exclusive @ Swank. It is made for many mesh bodies. I also paired it with Yoppy Shoes with a color-changing hud and many colors by Sascha. 


As I  stand by a fearsome dragon's head as sculptured animals some mythic— some true seem to glance their stony eyes towards me I am wearing with Heartsdale  Firebrand - Necklace and earrings I love the silver peacock feather look to the necklace and earring that comes with a color changing hud for the stones.  Firebrand is truly elegant 


Wearing Swank Exclusives 
Outfit - Sascha's Designs - Ophelia Sparkle in Red
Jewelry - Heartsdale - Firebrand 
Ophelia Sparkle in Red


No comments:

Post a Comment