Sunday, June 18, 2023

Mr. X .... Come Upstairs - Jumo @ Swank

 How does one learn to embrace the paradox... for me it is an escape to SL and to one of my favorite designers... Jumo...  and this is an exclusive @ Swank called Priscilla- it is a divine neo new pants suit called  Priscilla that is made for most all mesh bodies. I love the hud options, too many to count and,  better yet, the meticulous texture both sheer and solid... it is a go-to. So Mr. X come upstairs....


Sold separately at Swank are the drop  dead gorgeous Priscilla  earrings...  with a matching hud... they are simply a must have for many reasons.So to get down to business... Mr. X won't you come upstairs.... it is here, there, and nowhere... as the true souls must be allowed to become what they dream... and Jumo, my oldest friend,  gives this to me every time I wear one of her dresses....and more... she is amazing....

Wearing  Jumo - Swank Exclusives

Earrings - Jumo - Priscilla  with a  hud of many colors


Jumo LM https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Lodge/205/76/24


No comments:

Post a Comment