Friday, October 14, 2022

Hello I am not your fortune teller

Can I tell you a story... the lady fortune teller asks... where will you go... who will you love... what drives you? Your tale flows backward and forward...  like the way I feel and about your life... confusing with verses of promise music and more -- I remember the night our eyes were locked in a silent promise...a fortune teller's trance... that evaporates in a dream...

I love this new harness dress by Zex called  Selene maybe your fortune is already resolved....  shrugs...  who knows...  if you are worthy  --- as I am wearing... 

Selene by Zex is made for ebody, reborn, kupra original, legacy classic, Maitreya laura (worn) and Maitreya petite. I paired this sexy look with Tastic Luna Goth heels that are made for slink, belleza, maitreya, legacy, slink and tonic. They come with a color-changing hud that is awesome.

Wearing  Swank exclusives 

Outfit - Zex - Selene

Shoes - Tastic Luna Goth heels 


No comments:

Post a Comment