Saturday, October 22, 2022

Lost in the mist... Adia -GGVG @ Swank

 Yes, I have fallen for him ...because hope and curiosity about the future seemed better than guarantees. That's the way I am. The unknown was always so attractive to me... and still is... I love this new Halloween elegant gown by GGVG -- it includes a well-done tube dress that you can just wear alone or embellish, chest decor, flexible skirts, and even horns with a flower crown... oh la la. 

The dress is made for maitreya Lara (worn), petite, legacy, belleza - freya, isis, venus, body classic and curvy, signature alice, slink hourglass, physique, survey, and fine. In addition, Adia is made in black, purple, blue, orange, pearl, red, rose, and teal. 

Out of breath, I have to sit and wonder... why --- home alone again ... the last time I saw him was beneath glistening constellations of stars - a spectrum of emotions --whirling and radiating - reflected and refracted a rainbow of feelings... like an afterglow of lovemaking.... 

Wearing Swank Exclusive GGVG Gown and horns - GGVG = Adia 

No comments:

Post a Comment