Friday, August 26, 2022

Wild @ Swank

 Swank and Wild seem to go together... I love this new outfit called Shanti by Wild that is an exclusive at Swank... it does have a uber  Indian kinda vibe with its ikat top and sleek skirt made for body curvy, freya, hourglass, legacy, Maitreya (worn), and reborn. I love the come hither look... don't you?  Get it -- as an exclusive @ August Swank!

And, in the meantime, Mr. X... shall I dream dreams too wonderful to dare aloud? Let me think.... I am wavering -- feeling like I am capable of all tonalities… feeling like a caravan that is laden with exotic spices ---  Cardamom & saffron -- the fragrances of cedar, sandalwood, and sweet jasmine  Tonight I am embalmed in my own secret vertigos --- are you?

Wearing - Shanti by Wild - A swank Exclusive

Landmark http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/208/53/23

No comments:

Post a Comment