Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Mr. X and Aphrodite @ Swank by Kitty Creations

 My castle is in ruins... the evil forces lurk in the lavender forest... and I am alone once again... wearing a new gown by Kitty Creations called Aphrodite... although these days, I do not feel like the Goddess of Love... forget what I  have said -- wearing this lovely gown that is an exclusive @ Swank you will feel extra special... and like a unattainable Goddess... to be desired... and...


Aphrodite is a new exclusive @ August Swank and is a must-have - it comes loaded with really great attachments like wings, earrings, a gorgeous pearl necklace, and even a gold laurel crown... and shoes for Maitreya, slink, legacy, venus, and non-rigged. WOWOWOW!

The Aphrodite Gown is made for Fitmesh from xs to L, plus hourglass, Freya, isis, legacy, and Maitreya, and it also comes with a BOM layer. It also has two silk prim layers that attach to the black giving this high slit gown a flowing element. I love that.


So here I stand... amid the ruins of my castle... will my prince appear to help me rebuild the glory? In my fondest hopes... I know he will appear out of the purple mist... noble, kind... and my love.... 

Wearing - Kitty Creations - Aphrodite a Swank Exclusive

Swank LM  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/208/53/23

No comments:

Post a Comment